0

Stupid Pointless Quiz.

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Sunday, March 20, 2005 in ,
  • spell your name backwards: amemu [uhh, am not a japanese]

  • have you ever had a song written about you: yah :)

  • what song makes you[almost] cry: Say it isn't so by Gareth Gates, and Right here waiting by Richard Marx.

  • what song makes you laugh: Mr. President - Coco Jumbo.

  • what do you listen to before you go to sleep: My own voice, reciting Ayat-al-Kursi.

  • height: Why do you think they call me Thumblina and Sparkle Chotu? Skip the question.

  • color: yeah, so?

  • piercings: just my ears. Double piercing

  • tattoos: eee...am fragile, you know!


  • -Right Now

  • what taste is in your mouth:Bounty Ice-cream.

  • whats the weather like?: weee... windy!

  • how are you: sweet.... and why aren't you?

  • get motion sickness: yeah

  • have a bad habit: procrastination (if its bad)

  • get along with your parents?: yup!

  • have a current crush: nah!

  • have a big regret: yaaaaaaaaa, and please dont ask me bout it.

  • what color pants are you wearing: no pants, white shalwar and a white maxi (am arab, haha)

  • boyfriend/girlfriend: Nope

  • what song are you listening to: Aal Aih by Hamada Helal


  • -FAVOURITE:

  • tv show: Ulta Seedha!

  • book: Digital Fortress by Dan Brown.

  • non alchohol drink: water, milkshakes, and ghussa! =)

  • alchohol drink: Astaghfirullah!

  • things to do on the weekend: house-cleaning!


  • -Have You Ever:

  • broken the law: dun remember

  • ran away from home: nuh

  • snuck out of the house: nope

  • ever gone skinny dipping: non

  • made a prank phone call: I used to make loads of such calls when we had free phone!

  • use your parents credit card: umm nah

  • skipped school before: yup!

  • fell asleep in the shower/bath: nah!

  • been in a school play: yea

  • had children: no

  • been in love: yes with my stuff toys

  • been hurt: no, I hurt them

  • gone out with someone you only knew for 3 days: with my parents when I was 3 days old! ;)


  • -Random:

  • have a job: no, am bayrozgaar.

  • your cd player has what in it right now: Ronan's 10 years of hits...uff..I love it

  • if you were a crayon, what color would you be?: Red or Blue.

  • what makes you happy?: my relatives.

  • the next CD you're going to buy: How to get rid of such stupid quizzes.


  • -When/What Was the Last . . .

  • you got a real letter: 3 years ago from Barry at my birthday!

  • got an email: 2 days ago by some 3 people!

  • thing you purchased: a notebook, silver heart chocolates, and colgate toothpaste.

  • Tv program you watched: Violent Earth on NatGeo

  • movie you saw in the theaters: never been there.

  • kissed: my sister (on thursday)when she gave me chocolates for no good reason.

  • hugged: my sister when we show 'sisterly love' hahahaha

  • song heard: Oliver James - Long time coming [5 mins ago]

  • place you were [ besides home ]: Today at Liberty Books. The place I love to be.

  • phonecall: 2 days ago. They wanted us to come and recieve our repaired microwave.

  • you were depressed: some weeks ago...

  • you were in the hospital: Last month to see my dad. Waisay, I've never been in a hospital for more than 3 hours.


  • -What Comes to Mind When You Hear:

  • car: Accord!

  • murder: ahaaa...would love to...*evil grin*

  • cape: monze

  • cell: Wow Moto (Motorolla's new model..dunno what its called)

  • shoe: have just polished.

  • fun: jumping and screaming!

  • crush: trash!

  • music: mmm...love it!

  • love: -ly crap

  • chalk: fighting [aww...miss it]

  • I have wasted my precious time in answering it!

    *phew* Cheerio =)

    |

    0 Comments

    Post a Comment

    Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.