0

Good friends

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 in







"As we go on, we remember all the times we had together. And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever....la la la la la la "
- Vitamin C

This is one of my 'shahkaars' that I made in the year '98...which means at that time I was in grade 6th...*really?* I copied it from my cousin's pencil box, and you can imagine the actual size of the image there. And yeah, how can I forget to thank sweet sister Hafsa, who recommended photobucket to me.

Will post some other masterpieces *as if..* soon! ;)

Cheerio =)

p.s.: I like the doggy and the spectacled guy much..hehehe

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.