0

Linky and Dinky

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 in
Few moments ago, I opened Google. There, I typed 'Dinky Mind' and hit the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button (although I wasn't feeling that lucky)...and then I was directed to this page. I chose the blue door. Well, nothing special happens if you choose the other two doors. And then what happens next is simply amazing!
"Intrigued? Mystified? Of course you are." That's what the last page of all this (drama ?) says. But it is thought-provoking.
I found it good. No matter how much I tried to cheat, Linky was destined to win every time =) This was Linky and Dinky's latest trick!
Gotta go now...
Cheerio everybuddy :o)

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.