0

Chinese kids

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Sunday, March 13, 2005 in
November 2001...ahh, when I used to have time, blank papers, pencil and an eraser...ahhh....those were the best days of my life ;o)







These are 2 chinese kids The little boy is eating a bisuit, and the girl is keeping oranges (/apples/ peach /laddoo/ ice balls/ tennis balls...pata nahi kia) under the caps of naval officers and sailors. I like the boy; his left arm particularly, and not the girl, cuz she has got pretty weird legs (notice her knee...lol). I shouldn't be saying like that about my own sketches. I should be asking you guys the strengths and weaknesses...So, your time starts now!!!!

Cheerio everybuddy :o)

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.