0

Best friends!

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 in ,
" A good friend is a sturdy shelter. If you have found one, you have found a treasure. And no scales can measure its importance"

How apt!

So, today I was missing both of my best friends, so I messaged both of them. I dunno what happened to me, tears came to my eyes, when I thought of Xak. I told Mommese, "Mum, I am missing Xak today". When she saw my teary eyes, she consoled, "Aww.... she will come back in some months. And yeah, no cry cry stuff ok?" Its been more than 2 months now that she had left for Isloo, and today, after so many days, I was reminded of everything we used to do. Her chai which I always disliked, but never spoke of. And the way she made me a perfect Krispers (chips) addict. The way we used to solve 'skeleton crosswords'. And how can I forget the day we ate 'Gol Gappay' on the road, under the fiery sun! hahahaha...that was fun. And yes, she also made me Shafiq-ur-Rehman's fan! And you know I never get fed up reading Himaqatein. And now I have asked Mommese to get me "Parvaaz" cuz once Xak lent it to me and I loved that book. The best thing about Xak is that she is extremely caring! Xak is one of the best friends one can ever have!

My other best friend is Barry. She's the one who knows almost everything about me. I talked to her for more than hour today! When we come online, we discuss the tiniest of things. I mean those things which look stupid and senseless to others. And then I get flared up when I ask her "When are you coming?" and she replies, "Don't know". She knows everything in the world but when I ask about her arrival, she becomes helpless and gives this blood-boiling answer!

Cheerio friends :)

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.