12

Mommeeeeeeeeeese

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Last night, what happened...I was sleeping when I felt something strange. I opened my eyes, and screamed, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! There was my Mommese who was leaning on me, and staring at my sleepy face. When I screamed, she calmed me down, "It's ok...It's just me". 'Oh', I closed my eyes again. But there she was sitting very close to me, kissing my hands, and patting me. I again opened my eyes, and foolishly asked, "کیا ھوا؟". And she said, "Nothing". I closed my eyes again, guessing she might have had a nightmare or something. After every few seconds I was opening and closing my eyes. And she must have sat there for 7-10 minutes. And at one moment I said, "آپ سو جائیں". And she kept silent. And then she left for her bed.


And today in the morning:
She: Why did you scream last night?
Me: I did?
She: Yes, and then it became hard for me to calm you down.
Me: *giggles* really?
She: *glares* YES
Me: Oh, I don't even remember that. And what was the time, when you came to me?
She: 2 or 2:30 am.
Me: A nightmare?
She: Sort of. You come and scare me in my dreams...haha
Me: And you come and scare me in my sleep....hahaha

My mom's the BESHT .... May Allah give her a long, healthy life. Amen.

*loadsa hugs your way*

Cheerio folks!

|

12 Comments


Ameen. And all the mothers in the world.

Anonymous says:

assalam o alaikum!
ameen,summa ameen
maaanwaan thandiyaaan chaaawaaan isnt it...
may ALLAH give good health to all the mothers

Anonymous says:

Ameen.


Amen and same goes for my mom.

Anonymous says:

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms.
You thanked her by wailing like a banshee.
assalam o alaikum!
i just saw it at one blog n i thought to share it...

"mother"

When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.
You thanked her by crying all night long.
When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.
You thanked her by running away when she called.
When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love.
You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.
When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons.
You thanked her by coloring the dining room table.
When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays.
You thanked her by plopping into the nearest pile of mud.
When you were 6 years old, she walked you to school.
You thanked her by screaming, "I'M NOT GOING
When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball.
You thanked her by throwing it through the
next-door-neighbor's window.
When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream.
You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons.
You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from
soccer to gymnastics to one birthday party after another.
You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies.
You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows.
You thanked her by waiting until she left the house
Those teenage years
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition,
drove you to campus, carried your bags.
You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't
be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.
You thanked her by saying, "It's none of your business."
When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.
You thanked her by saying, "I don't want to be like you."
When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.
You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.
When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.
You thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.
When you were 24, she met your fiance and asked about your plans for the future.
You thanked her by glaring and growling, "Muuhh-ther, please!"
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told
you how deeply she loved you.
You thanked her by moving


God Bless Mothers.

They never have substitutes.

Aameen @ ur DUA


ammmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssss r the best...

u r lucky..take care of her...me?i count days to come back..though i am away for 3-5 days only..still i die 4 her lap...


Aaaameeen,


Ameeennnnnnnnnn to ur prayers and shooo cute ... give her a kiss from me too :D


Hi Umema! Assalamualaikum..
Long time no 'see'.. sorry..I was kinda missing you.. hehe.. I see your page has a new look! (maybe not so new, it's just me left behind!) beautiful! reminds me that I need a new skin for my web too..
Anyway.. mom is always da best! we are so fortunate, being blessed with da best mums, rite? hehe


chall pugli..

I've read the post again on my pc, yesterday i was at my firend;s home so i didn't read the whole post and just read teh last line.

My net is now working.

May Allah Bless all mothers.

Bbyeeeeeeeeeee.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.