14

Bud-day pics

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Thursday, August 25, 2005 in ,
12:36 pm, 24th August


وہ دن جب میں نازل ھوئی تھی


----------------------------------------

Red & White (filter cigarette) [tauba tauba]

The combination I wore today


--------------------------------------------

A neclace



That I wore today

--------------------------------

Oven hot Pizzaazzzz



I have had a lot of them lately.

-------------------------
Ze cakeee...


Not creamy, thankfully

----------------------

Had loadsa fun yesterday. But, as it always happens, I fell ill - had a slight fever :s
Yesterday evening, I watched Monsters Inc. [Don't say "Grow up" cuz I will watch animated movies, cartoons, and will play with stuff toys for my entire life]. Yay yay yay!
And oh, Faizee called me last night. Before her call, I was in a very bad mood. But when I talked to her, I felt better again. Much much better. Thanks Fa! :) You sound so good, Fa. Trust me.

I want to thank all my friends who wished me, who sent me such nice and funny cards, and who prayed for me. No buttering, seriously. You all are great!

Have a blessed day.

Cheerio folks =)

|

14 Comments

Anonymous says:

assalam o alaikum!
beautiful pics and necklace was good too, enjoy good health...


lol @ nazil huwi thi

btw cream ke begair bhi koi cake huwa


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

wish ja good luck for the years to come.

sub kuch samajh aa gai... but wuv-woz-zat 29ºC ?

I love dry cakes. Creamy cakes are jsut too heavy.


~Khattak: Thanks

~Raheel: btw cream kay saath bhee koi cake huwa? ;)

~Harris: This pic was taken yesterday, means on 24th. So, the clock is showing the weather on that day.


Happy Birthday.


Array wahhh .. this dress colours look reall y goodyyy!!!

And wow for this pizza and cake thing :) And necklace was very beautiful tooo!!!!!

U'll be gifting it to me on my bday naa ;)


the cake looks delicious!!
hope u ve had a gr8 day!! :)


~JonyBr: Thanks :)

~Asma: I'd be gifting something more nicer than this. Don't worry, my twin sista :)

~Tiddy: Pirates of the Black??? DOes that mean YOU??? *Hides the neclace in a tijori* DOn't ask for the thing that made me sad. If I tell you, you'd also feel sad :(

~Sid: Well, it wasn't that great. :(


LOL @ Asmaaaaaaaa.......

Haan waqai umem neckless is a gem,i too love halkay phulkay neckless.

Cake with cream is curse for my health, I LOVEE Almonds plane cake.

And kitni kamai...aham i means gifts milay? aray gifts say yaad aaya main nay bhi kuch lay kay rakha tha aap sab ko dainay k liay bloggers meeting main BUT, naseeb naseeb ki baat hai abhi tak woh mairay drawer main para sarh raha hai sab kuch.

Between being youngest in my home i dodnt remember there isn't any year passed without celebrations on my B'Day. some of my friends say its kiddish thingy, But celebration main kiddyness, I love to be celebrated every cycle of my life


Happy belated Birthday Sister.
Khuda Hafiz


~Gul: We'll InshAllah meet on 5th Sept. and you know where. Heheehehehe

~Little princess: Thanks :)

~Borges: Thanks and where are you these days?


Hey, happy birthday!!

Am I late? I don't know but my clock seems to be running a bit slow now-a-days (I plead 'permanent' insanity)...

Anyway, best of luck for all the years to come...


Fallen Angel is aliveee...yayyyyyyyy

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.