0

Digital Fortress

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Monday, January 17, 2005
Hoa yeah, today I bought Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. I bought this book from my savings, so I am very glad to have it. I have just started reading it and its just superb! Bought this from Liberty Books. Uffff.....when I enter Liberty Books, I feel like spending my whole life there, reading books! I went to the Park Tower outlet. It's way too big, and way too cool. And yeah, there I saw The Da Vinci Code - the one with images and having glossy paper...wow...and the price was also very wow....Rs. 1499. Although, I have read this book, but I want to read this glossy-paper and images one. So, I want 1500 bucks!

[So, Famma you want this book? ;) You can take it away, cuz I know you read books with a good speed. ]

Today, my brother bought chips, and he offered to me, so.....so, I couldn't refuse. Rizq ko inkaar nahi kerna chahiyay naaa....So, I ate them...a ....a ....a lot of them, actually.... Don't stare at me like that. I had to eat them. Can't refuse my brother na!

Cheerio every buddy!

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.