0

Back to BlogLand!

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Saturday, January 15, 2005 in
Assalam-o-Alaikum dear bloggers,
So, after a few days, I am back in BlogLand to post my blah blahs.

Blah no.1 : A Miracle.

"Suffering is everywhere. Don't ever think it isn't. So are miracles. Don't ever think they aren't."

The way I am sitting here, blahing, is a miracle. Why? Because 3-4 days ago, every breath I took, seemed to me my last breath. I was extremely ill. Almost glued to my bed. And I remember there were the nights when I'd cry and just ask for forgiveness. I was scared! Didn't want to die. And now I am here. Back to where I once was. Don't know if it's good for me or not. But one thing I know is 'Whatever happened to me is a Miracle'. Thankyou Allah for giving me one more chance.

Blah no. 2: Don't like chips anymore!

Lol...Wondering am I sane, right? This 'blah' must be as shocking as the Tsunami, but I guess, I now don't like chips anymore. When I eat more, I fall sick. And why do I eat more? Because I am addicted. So, now I have planned to minimise, and then finally get rid of this addiction. I have a cousin who doesn't like chocolates. Not because of pimples, but because she doesn't like it, so she doesn't like it! But, I have never heard of anyone who doesn't like chips. Although, I never want to be one such person, but then I also dont want to be a chips lover. So, am kinda controlling now. *Hah. Joke of the century*

Blah no. 3: I've shrunk!

Oh, another Tsunami-like news! But, then that's true! Pumpkin me has now shrunk to an orange! Big change! I am happy! Atleast, this 'beemari' has resulted in something good! Khee khee khee khee ( my new laughing style)

Blah no. 4: Bells of hells are chiming!

I don't want to publicize this blah. 'Aqalmand kay liay ishara hee kaafi hay'!!!!

Blah no. 5: Cheerio

Cheerio everybuddy!

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.