11

Laptop Care

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Friday, April 10, 2009 in , ,

Yesterday I was talking to this friend about my Mac, who's also a big fan of Apple. And he asked me if my Mac gets heated up. Oh well, it does. And then he told me such a nice tip (which, of course, Dinky Mind didn't know). He said to keep the notebooks cooler, one must keep a wooden drawing board (or any wooden board you get, right [V]?) under the notebook. And then your Mac-delights or any-other-laptop won't get heated up :) How cool that is =)

Oh, and this reminds me he has got 2 berry cute puppies. I asked him their names and he said he hasn't thought about them yet. I was so glad to find another Dinky Mind :D hehe. Anyway, to help him out, I named his pups Fluffy and Duffy :D Yep, Duffy is female =) I still envy him for such cutie pies :(

Me off now. Planning to study :P

Cheerio folks =)

|

11 Comments


*cough*.. I think I should patent this idea ;)


Pardon me but isn't wood supposed to be an insulator and trap the heat in the Macbook? Have you tried this?


scooby and scrapy?

rasheed says:

assalam o alaikum!
i hope ur laptop is not having any chest infection as the picture suggests...i hate dogs


Hehe, are you sure about that?

And I just saw the cute puppiesss! Adorable!!! =D


nice tip :)

well , i have posted my honest habits.

YouTee


~Vaq: Lol. :D

~Senilius: You're pardoned. And I'm not a physicist :D I'm Dinky Mind :D

~Fadz: Lol. Nice ones. But he has a male and a female puppy :D

~Rasheed: And I like puppies. And kittens. And cubs :)

~Siras: Nopes. Me not sure =)

~YouTee: Will check it out soon =)

rubina says:

hey dinky mind sorry for popping in again.,

but thats a real cool tip :-)


~Rubina: Thanks for liking =)
And welcome to my blog =)


Thanks for the excellent details. I definitely use my laptop for quite a while periods and I discovered that the best part to do was to make sure that my style had on of the best fans available.


Thanks for trying to talk about Laptops. I experience incredibly about it and really like studying more on this subject. I have been web browsing more than three time nowadays, yet I never found any interesting material like yours.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.