15

OLPM Back in Action

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 in
Our dearest maid has gone on vacations, again! And now things are going to get tough for me. Why? Because:

  • I've to teach Bushi, and myself too :/
  • Plus, I'm feeling feverish these days :/
  • Plus, our place becomes so dusty after every 10 minutes :/
  • And then, I'm having green tea these days so I need to work extra to reduce myself :P
  • And... that's it :D
So, Ema aka OLPM has to get back in action, whether she likes it or not :D

Prayers needed.

Cheerio folks =)

PS: I miss you, our dearest maid ;)

|

15 Comments

Anonymous says:


I miss you, our dearest maid ;)


SMS her and she will come back :P

Anonymous says:

all prayers goin your way :)

Anonymous says:

~Chumpoo: You might not believe it but she's got 4 phone numbers and a better cell phone than me!!! Yeah, busy woman she is :D

~Americanising desi: Welcome to my blog :) And thanks for praying. That's the most I need till she returns :D

Anonymous says:

good luck girl!
by the way.. if green tea helps u in anyways , do let me know too because i think i might need it too seriously:D


ummm Dinks, isn't the very reason of having Green tea is to reduce :P? and Teaching Bushi is fun(atleast for us :P) so no :/ :@

FOUR PHONE NUMBERS!!!, now thats fishy

Anonymous says:

Oh so u r losing weight by drinking green tea made by her highness .. LOL umemzooo =))

Anonymous says:

What's OLPM?

Anonymous says:

~Ash: Oh yeah, it does help. You feel lighter :)

~Acro: Teaching bushi is so not fun :/ I don't like teaching kids!

~Asma: heheh... I'm liking green tea now :P

Anonymous says:

~Sawj: This is something not to be told :P


errrrr patience and luv that all it needs, words of wisdom ;) I feel like a Baba :P


Best of luck with home chores....
I agree,teaching is no fun such a tough job ...

Anonymous says:

~Acro: Lol. WHy don't you teach him? :D

~Anaa: Thank you :) I can be taught for hours, but I can't teach :(


What's OLPM? :P
Good luck! :D

Anonymous says:

~Siras: OLPM is.... a codename :P


i wud luv too :D

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.