3

The day begins!

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 in
Today, I woke up at 5:15 am (without any alarm...wohoo). Prayed Fajr! And made loadsaaa loadsaaa prayers for my upcoming quiz and for my french exam results! Refreshed myself and watched CNN at 6 am with a piece of yummy cake Biya brought on Mother's Day. Came downstairs and from that time till now (7:02 am), I've been searching for my lost sock!!!!! I've just got one sock and the other one is missing. I could have worn it, but the thing is I have two feet, not one! Two other pairs are dirty. And now I don't know what to do. My brothers are not going school today. I'm also planning on skipping my university today (just because of my sock?) Hehehe.

Anyways, Im going total crazy right now, cuz I'm worried about my sock and I am happy that I don't have to attend any french classes now (I hated Tuesdays). I am worried cuz my bus will be here in 15 minutes and I am not at all prepared but I am happy cuz I am well prepared for my quiz!


Arrrright people, you gotta pray for me.


Will meet ya after the uni.


Chee.....


*runs aways*

|

3 Comments


lol such a dodo hehehe :D, phir mila kay nae :P? or u went with a stinky sock +o( :P. and yes u woke up without alarm because you were too scared of quiz :P and had to pray warna no one gets up without alarm :P.

and oh haan CNN in morning :O? q

Anonymous says:

purchase new sock!!!if it possible..skip university is not good!


lolssss

well i hate tuesdays to...its 1 of da tuff in da whol week......
chaloo mojain karooo

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.