7

Bee!!!!

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Sunday, May 28, 2006 in
A man comes running to the doctor shouting and screaming in pain " Please doctor, you've got to help me. I've been stung by a bee."

DOCTOR: " Don't worry; I'll put some cream on it."

MAN: " You will never find that bee. It must be miles away by now."

DOCTOR: " No, you don't understand! I'll put some cream on the place you were stung."

MAN: " Oh! It happened in the garden where I was sitting under a tree."

DOCTOR (in anger): " No, no, you IDIOT! I mean on which part of your body did that bee sting?"

MAN (still screaming in pain): " On my finger! The bee stung me on my finger and it really hurts."

DOCTOR (banging his fist, abusing and shouting):" Which one?"

MAN (innocently): " How am I to know? All bees look the same to me."

;)

|

7 Comments


hahaha this can only be u dinko :P


i knew you'd say that, acraaaaaaa

Evil AcrA :p

Anonymous says:

hahaha....
ps. i liked the way you've linked mine and unaiza's blogs

Anonymous says:

Ha Ha Ha

Anonymous says:

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.