4

Argh!

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 in
"Are you sane? I mean, why don't you take food?"
"Why are you after your life? Go, and eat something."
"Don't show me your face until you think you've had your food-o-meter full."
"Tell me the name of that genius who insisted you on coming to the uni."
[Me: "Remember we've got 2 quizzes today?]
"And you came here for quizzes???"

Yes readers, these are what people around me saying about me!

Let me clarify you all one thing. I "do" take food and I do take rest. What is my fault if headache and fever want to become my friends? Do you think I like having fever and cough? Who does? I do take medicines and I do take care of myself. The world hasn't stopped producing Disprins!

I've got Eco and Statistics' quiz today. And I plan to go home at 12:30 pm, if someone picks me from here. And yeah, I'm feeling better now!!! So, my dear friends, stop worrying! I heard someone say, "Fever and aches are good for a person". [Now don't start arguing cuz I myself don't know 'how' it's good! ]

Awight folks, pray for my quizzes.

Cheerio =)

|

4 Comments


moi hopes quzzies went well :D

and get well dodo sooon :D.

Anonymous says:

no, you dont eat much. i know.


Gurl get some rest! Aur mein arzu karta huun keh aap theek karti hai quizun par

Anonymous says:

Oh shweet lil baby ... get well soon and lots of luck for ur paper :)

And very bad take enough foood and rest ... go for this dieting in ur vacations ... OK !

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.