0

Résultat français !!!!

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Friday, May 20, 2005 in ,
Yesterday at 13h 29 min 35s, I recieved a message from Mahin, which said, "Asad has seen our result. We all have passed but didn't tell me about the grade"

I was screaming in the whole house, praying for my grade....

Then, finally evening came, and at 6 o'clock, I planned to go to AFK. I ran upto the notice board, and started searching for our class N1 *. I soon found it. The result sheet looked something like this:

Nom: ---- Ecrit (/40) -----Oral (/60)-----Total(/100)-------Mention.

Asad............23..........40...............63...............Assez Bien.
Sana............38..........40...............78................Bien.
Anjum.........30.........56................86...............Tres Bien.
Deepak.......27..........40................67..............Assez Bien.
Umema......34..........60...............94..............Excellent.
Mahin........30..........56................86.............Tres Bien.
Maha........................................Absent.
Noman......38..........40................78..............Bien.
Sehr..........22..........40.................62.............Assez Bien.
[There's one more student whose name I don't know]

I looked at the first line...Okay...Monsieur Asad....23...40....60. Assez Bien...cool. *What will I get?* Then I started reading the Mention (grade) section. Assez Bien, Bien, Tres Bien, Assez Bien., Excellent *whispered: what a genius. Must be Monsieur Anjum*, Tres Bien........

Then, I read the nom section. Ran my finger down to my name. Umema, 34, 60, 94, Excellent. *Screamed my throat raw*.*Fell down and died* *Got up after some moments and read again*
Ran out of AFK. Got into the car. Proudly hollered my result. And recieved accolades.! Yohoo!

Mahahahaha (oops, I mean Maha) is having her O Levels exams these days, so she didn't come for the paper. She would love to write "poulet-riz" (chicken rice) on her desk. Don't know why. And she'd make funny faces on her notebook. I have hardly seen her writing any relevant thing in her notebook. And there is one more student, who has studied N1 before us, but was having his exam with us. He's such a عجیب سا man.

Yesterday, I messaged everybody their results. Monsieur Asad messaged me, "Many congrats. I had predicted this earlier. Anyway, you have to give us treat".
Then, there was Sehr, who said, "Wow. that's super. MashAllah. I always knew you'd come first, and am guessing Monsieur Anjum came 2nd, and how about our bored ******. What did .... get?"
Then, Mahin messaged me, "Congrats to you, and thanks. Will meet again soon".

Alhamdolillah, i got such a nice grade. It's all because you prayed for me.
N1 is not difficult to pass. The difficult stuff starts in N3. And for that you have to pass N2, which is not easy.


آگے آگے دیکھئے ھوتا ھے کیا۔


That's all folks.
Cheerio =)


[I have updated Bayaaz.blogspot.com. Please visit it]

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.