Sunday: A Busy, But Enjoyable Day!

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Monday, December 15, 2003 in
hmmm....
Now what should I write?!? O yeah, thanks a lot Fadi Mama for helping me (actually, doing all the work). I never knew that everything will go so smoothly, so good, so wonderful. Now Im running out of words.
Hey, you know what? Nah, you don't know. Let me tell you. Today sooo many people came to our place for dinner. It was very good to meet and eat with them. But all those teeny weeny cousins of mine were making a lot of noise. But I think this is childrens' trademark! And then, guess what, we've got a passage around our house, and those children were screaming and running in that area, aisay jaisay "tawaaf" ker rahay houn. tobbaaa!
Now let me recall what happened today.. umm...nmm...yumm...ooo...yumm...i remember...today I, unexpectedly, ate a lot. Today I woke up in the morning (before 11, sounds strange na?!?) . When I entered the lounge, everybody first looked at me, then at the clock, and then back at me with questioning eyes. I wondered what is the problem? But as soon as my eye balls saw the clock, I got the answer to my own question. And everybody was like: "Aaj subah hee subah?!? khairiat to hai na?!?" And then I realised that I slept at 12. Actually on Saturday, we were invited on dinner so as soon as I stepped in my room, I saw my bed, and I quickly curled up in my blanket and slept.
O yeah, tomorrow (now today) is my dad's birthday. So, people help me. I don't understand what should I give him. A perfume?!? , a tie?!? But he's got all this stuff. Suggest me something interesting.
you know people, IT'S 1 AM!!!!!! ufffff
"main sona chahti houn, main lambiiiiii neend sonaaaa chahti houn.." (kuch ziada hee lambi na ho jai warna kal ki class miss ho jai gee)
to janab yeh thein aaj ki nai tazi.
Kal tak kay liay ijazat deejiay.
Apna khayal rakhiyay ga.
Shab bakhair (ab to sabah-al-khair)
Allah Hafiz.
(PTV News). :)

|

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.