No "Nai tazi" today...

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 in
Just came to say Salam to all of my readers. Thanks for helping me a lot.
[pause]
O wow, I have just recieved a mail from Sana (Hijabafied). Thankyou Sana for appreciating my words. Well, I'm in dire need of a comment box. If anybody can help me adding that, I'd be very thankful. Because many readers find it inconvenient to mail me. Well, I have brought a little change in my blog. Fadi Mama helped me in that. Thankyou sooooooooooooooo much.
And Sana, without exaggeration, your page is really cool. Help me in making mine a good one ( I think I'm saying this thing for the zillionth time).
So, nothing new today, except for I'm feeling very good and energetic.
I'm trying to write something interesting. Letsee if I get time to complete it, I'll surely post it.
Waiting for your nice replies.
Allah Hafiz.
O yeah, quote of the day:
"Some people are going to leave a mark on this world, while others will leave a stain"

|

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.