Ahhh....

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Saturday, December 20, 2003 in
My sister is cracking such funny jokes, and I'm laughing soo badly right now...ufff...and because of it, I'm having the worst kind of neck-ache. I feel like taking my head off and keep it on a nice, soft cushion for some rest.
Right now, chatting with my best friend and listening "I can(not) be your hero" by enrique.
I don't know what to write. Barry ain't feeling well. I dont know why, and she's not even telling me about it. But yaar, you have to take special care of yourself, and try to forget every thing. I know it's hard but you have to.
I have tried my level best to make her smile, magar dost kis ki hay? Mairee!!! Kaafi mushkil hay usay line per laana. Itni sardi main bhee uss kay dimagh ka temperature high hay. Cool down! Laugh, play, let it go!
Now, as she has left, I don't think there's any point in staying online! :(

|

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.