9

I feel...

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Sunday, January 04, 2009 in ,
...so happy, apparently for no good reason :) Probably because we're "barbie queue-ing" chicken today :P and I so love the 'lawaazmaat' with it - garlic dip, chutneys, raitay, coleslaw, ketchup, lemon juice (I love it), and parathayyyyyy!!!! Those who know me also know that I'm a big paratha fan :)

See, now you all (and me too) know the reason of my happiness :) So, let's go and barbie queue :P

Cheerio folks =)

PS: I'm missing my shweet friend WOW (doesn't mean Williams Of Wales :P)

|

9 Comments


drooling........drooling :)
wow what a BBQ!


*burps* Alhamdolillah. Done with it :) hehehe. And sub finish :p

Anonymous says:

imagination :: so delicious in taste nice presentation ..DINKY MIND

well now please give me some HAJMULA for digest it all ;)


Seriously, one roll was more than enough for me, upar se one big glass of coke :$

Anonymous says:

mooo mai paaani agyaaaaa!!! =P


Lol... I should've taken a picture of it and posted it here :P

Anonymous says:

why were you missing me :P

I'm here :P


Awww...You aren't WOW :D


sab ko suspence mein dal diya :P, btw who makes lawazamaat?

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.