0

Happy 28th Wedding Anniversary!

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Thursday, April 14, 2005 in ,
Dearest Papa and Mommese,
Have a very very HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




[My Mom aint that old! And neither is my dad so short. But they are as cute as these bears! Couldn't find some other image, so pasted this one!]


Today, at exact 12 am, all of us greeted Mommese, who was having a sound sleep at that time. We then called Papa. His number was constantly busy. So we all guessed it must be evil BiYA, who called him first! Then she (BiYA-Y) called here and wished Mommese. Then, till 12 45 am,
I have bought a gift, but I am not satisfied with it! It seems to me its just a pebble of sand and nothing else.


May you anniversary bring...
The happiest of moments
to enjoy together.

May your anniversary bring...
The happiest of memories
to share forever!

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cheerio =)

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.