0

3 great news....for me atleast!

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Sunday, December 26, 2004 in
News no. 1

Today, I watched the song 'Father and Son' by Ronan Keating and Yusuf Islam; my two favourite singers! I first watched this song, yesterday, on Melody Hits. But at that time, it was almost ending. So, today, when I was flipping channels, I came across [V] where the song was about to start. So, I jumped off the sofa, and sat cross-legged infront of, and very near to, the T.V. It's a wonderful track. I just love it. There are photo stands all around in the video. If you look closely, you'd notice a picture of Yusuf Islam with his son, Muhammad. (Scroll down and click on 'Father and Son' Single Release). So, now I am in search of this song.

News no. 2

Today, I got my wrist watches back....Yeahhhhh....Actually, all my watches were sent for a battery-change. And now they're back. I have a habit of wearing a watch, and if I don't, I feel myself to be incomplete (stoopidity?!?). Yes, my wrist watch is one of those things which I can't leave. I am glad to have them back.

News no. 3

I have successfully downloaded the video of 'Al-Mu'allim' by Sami Yusuf. Now, I won't sit infront the tv for hours and hours and wait for this nasheed (a.k.a. Islamic song). And now, I can show it to evvvverybody. Waiting for my Mommese and sista to wake up and watch it, cuz it's their favourite too.

So, I think I had a good Saturday! :)

Cheerio every buddy!

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.