17

Big Foot :p

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Monday, February 16, 2009 in
Lol. The title reminds me of a game where the Monster Truck was named as "Big Foot" :) Anyway, back to the point. I've got a big, sore foot. Last night, while running towards my room, the sofa came in the way, and my foot crashed in it. It was like a Tom & Jerry scene. I was laughing and screaming at the same time. :D It was funny the way I crashed. My lil finger got a bad shove :D

The whole night I couldn't sleep. My tiny finger was having intense pain, and I couldn't even get up, walk and get Iodex to rub on it. I didn't even want to. I don't give much attention to such lil pains and bruises, until they become a major problem for me :P Anyway, I woke up late in the morning. Got dressed quickly and didn't notice the condition of my finger. It was hard to drive - shifting foot from accelerator to break and vice versa. In the uni, I was walking like an amputated person (Taubah). It was again hard for me to climb/ walk down the stairs. So, I got home early today and rubbed quarter bottle of Iodex on my half, blue foot. :( Now it's all bandaged and still hurting :( Let's see when do I get to see my normal foot again :D

Prayers needed.

Cheerio folks =)

|

17 Comments

Anonymous says:

cute!! :P

Anonymous says:

really remind me Tom and Jerry cartoon .. well get well soon and pray for you that you tiny finger get ready to corroborate with your feet to work for driving :d

Anonymous says:

~Chumpoo: CUTE???? Bachu jab apney saath hoga to I'd ask :P

~YouTee: Lol. Thanks for the prayers, YouTee :)


Aww, your tiny toe is hurt, i like the tiny toe it's so small and cute!! =P

Get well soon! :D

Anonymous says:

Lol. Trying to get well soon :)

Anonymous says:

awww... my tiny toon's tiny toe got hurt :P
Get Well Soon and don't forget to apply iodex again.

Anonymous says:

~Ash: Heheh... Yeah :D I applied turmeric in oil and Momma dear massaged my foot. That was painful, but I'm feeling much better now Alhamdolillah :)

Anonymous says:

dinky: you have put some weight you know.Be thankful :P

Anonymous says:

Hahah...Ab I haven't grown that fat! :D

Anonymous says:

ek chatank tu barh hogaya hoga. tum khud chatank bhar ki ho :P

Anonymous says:

Swelling is over. Wo chatank bhee ghaib ab :D


hello Brufen anyone? or Deep heat orrrrrr Voltaren :P? they help i tell u

Anonymous says:

~Acro: Ye sab kon hein? :P


sigh koi hal nae :(


You know I is not a medicine taker :(


You know I is not a medicine taker :(


You know I is not a medicine taker :(

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.