13

If Only I Had A Magic Wand...

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Monday, December 13, 2010 in , , ,

Disclaimer: This tag game is meant for girls only. The reason for having this magic wand tag is that guys only work from 9 to 5 a day, whereas the girls work from 9 to 9 and another 9 to 9, so we need magic wands to help reduce some work load.

_________________________________________


Wish # 1: If I had a magic wand, I’d instantly swoosh it and make my room tidier. I’m so bored of always seeing my room in a mess that I want to give it a new look – a sparkling, neat and tidy one maybe. And is there any way I can plastic coat everything so I don’t see any tiny stain on them, is there?!

Wish # 2: Oh and also to have a solution to this overflowing closet of mine. I wonder where did all these clothes and socks come from. Maybe I need to hire a person to somehow manage this thing – like the one who could make pairs (or triplaires) of them and hang them neatly inside. (No, I won’t provide extra hangers). Cuz you know it sprains my muscles every time I try to push that truckload back in its place. And then it all comes back falling on me. God, is there a spring inside or what?!

Wish # 3: For the past couple of days I’ve been desperately wanting to have a violin (and of course knowing how to play it). Imagine how cool it would be if I had an occultist wand and I’d magically twirl it in the air and have the finest of violins right on my shoulder and a brain all tuned to play it! Wow. [Not to forget some cool breeze to help sway my long, straightened hair – only if they don’t get stuck in the violin strings.] Sheesh! That’s scary now!

Wish # 4: Okay. So this thing is bugging me the most! I’ve been reading the last book of the Shopaholic Series and I really want to track down darn Luke and bash him for being such a treacherous husband! I mean look at Becky, she’s so nice and understanding and he’s taking advantage of her! Stupid meanie jerk! So what if he’s so smart and handsome and such a successful businessman, I still want to tell him what a moron he is! I just wonder why all these men (excluding my fiancé) are such jerks?!  Grrr.
Okay, enough with this Luke-Brandon bashing session before I totally lose control and forget my other important wishes.

Wish # 5: I so wish to own a chocolate factory :( A few years back I made this tiny little wish to have atleast a single box of chocos in the fridge ‘at all times’. And it has always been granted – be it in the form of cooking chocolate or in the form of Hershey’s, or Ferreros, or Dairy Milk, or Snickers, (no, not Bounty) or Galaxy, or Dove, or…okay I stop! Getting back to the wish, I just realized that I can’t have so many refrigerators in my home, so why not go for just a single little chocolate factory. No harm in it, right?

Wish # 6: Right now I’m so madly badly craving for…for nothing else but mangoes! I mean why can’t we have mangoes all round the year? I so want to have frangrant, neatly cut squared pieces of mangoes right now. Or even a mango milkshake. Or a mango mousse maybe. Or anything mango! And no, I don’t want to have mango icecream! Icecreams should only be made of chocolates and of course Blueberries, but not of mangoes or strawberries. Eeek!

Wish # 7: Okay, so here comes the real wish. To cut the above-mentioned mangoes in neat square pieces, I’d be needing a huge, stylish, state-of-the-art kitchen, with all the gadgets one can dream of! I’d practically love to have a kitchen that has things ranging from an Eiffel-Tower cookie cutter to a huge, stuffed pantry – the kind Nigella Lawson owns. *Droooooooooools*  Oh, and there should be this exclusive, glossy, round table where I could put my iPad and scroll through all the yummy recipes I’d be trying. Wow! [Shh, the little iPad is just a tiny wish I need to get fulfilled with a bigger one. I hope I do get it]

Wish # 8: Like yesterday I was passing by a home and I saw this nice little aquarium with the most darling fish in it. [For me, the plural of fish is fish. You may go calling them fishes, but I like fish! Like sheep; sheep and hair; hair, so fish; fish! End of story!] Okay, so I want this aquarium of mine to be the size of Indian Ocean with a small island in the middle. After all, I’d be needing a place to view my fish from!

Wish # 9: God, before these 10 golden wishes of mine end, I just want to swivel my wand for a DSLR. Yes, DSLR is one thing I’ve been craving since birth. I mean, not exactly, but … you do get the point, right?  So, a DSLR please?

Wish # 10: NOW WOULD SOMEBODY GET ME THIS DARN MAGIC WAND BEFORE I COMPLETELY FREAK OUT?!

I tag:


=)

|

13 Comments


awww .. may all ur wishes come true asap ;)

post link to this post to ur hubby-to-be too :)

and I want that kitchen too .. lets be neighbors ;)


I read the end before reading the post, and I was so planning to whine that why didn't you tag me... lol but after reading the disclaimer mai thanda ho gaya BUHAHAHA :P

AND WAIT A MIN!!! come on dude, some guys work 9 to 9 as well *points at my self*

p.s.mujhey bhi dslr chaiya hai, can you swish swush swaaassshh for me as well :( :(


#1- Hahah totallyy.
2- Haha mine's full of clothes too but I just keep adding more and more and then it fills up even more.. it's more of a vicious cycle :/
3- I want a sitaar. Even though it's big and all, it's so classy and traditional plus the music and the whole dhunn is just so.. serene :)
4- I need to read up on Shopaholic again. I read it like a million years ago or something
7- Ah, I want my own little studio and I want to learn how to develop pictures on films in a dark rooom! :D
8- Got it. Got it got it got it. :D The best financial investment of my laiife.

I shall do the tag soon :D


Woops, 8 was supposed to refer to 9. My bad :P


@ Asma: *sigh* me too :P
And miraculously, he was the first one to read and comment on it :P
I cant stop fantasizing this neighbor wala idea :) I'm soooo excited now :D

@ Ubaid: Aww, I never realized you'd feel so much hurt :P Go on, you're invited in this taggy game too :) And everybody shall swish their own wands for their own DSLRs :P

@ Qurty: I officially envy all those who've got their DSLRs and also brag about it *sniffs sniffs* :(


Hey. Luke Brandon jerk? When did that happen!??

Lol at all others. Id like a gadget factory - updated every year :D... with all the new gadgets popping out for me ...sigh!


Oh, just for a few moments he was a jerk. Now he's all smart and witty for me again :P I finally finished reading it. And as always, lovedddddddddd it :D


ab nahi mujhey kerna, mujhey bus dslr chaiya hai *sigh*


Hahahah! I wish for a magic wand for you then! :P

And thanks for the tag, at least I might update my blog now! :S

And can i have a guitar instead of the violin!


I wish a magic wand for me too. :)


Siras: I'm waiting now :P You can even a piano. Use your wand for any wish you like :P

Asma: Life would be so wonderful na :P

Anonymous says:

When your wishes come true, mujhey bhi nuskha bata dayna- my list is even longer, LOL :-)

Good Luck with it all! I hope you get all you wish for and more :-)


Lol. Aik wish to poora ho gaya. I'm waiting for the rest of them now :D

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.