5

Story of my Nokia N70

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 in
It was that awful day when Jaj and Ritz came to my place for studies (3rd Semester, finals), and we started taking silly pictures from our cell phones and then all of a sudden, my cell phone crashed!!!! My N70 crashed!!!! And there I was, holding it, shaking it, screaming, "Wake up!! Get started!!". And when it refused to operate, I, highly infuriated, pulled the poor battery out of the phone, threw it in air, and iserted it again in the phone. And then...

*Nokia tune*

[ Enter lock code: ]

And as I browsed through it, I was horrified to find that Quick Office, Adobe Reader, Opera, the audio files, and most of all, our pics were no where to be found! All got deleted. All my data flew. The darn memory card got corrupted! The data cable malfunctioned! I felt like throwing it out of the window.

Days and weeks slowly passed, and I tried to restrict myself to the internal memory. It was hard. Still I haven't got a new memory card. My N70 is still incomplete. But one day, I connected the phone to the PC and tried to see if the data cable's working. No postitive response. The second day, I tried again, and the phone showed the icon of "USB connected", but it was of no use as it didn't work further. And then the third day, everything became new again. The PC recognized the device and I successfully transferred all the phone files to the PC. Phew! That was a big relief!

And for those interested, I've found this blog on Nokia N70.

So, me is happy again =)

Cheerio folks!

|

5 Comments

Anonymous says:

Try connecting it on 4th & 5th day. U may find more and new things :p

Anonymous says:

I'm waiting for the N95 to come out ####rubs hands#### Can't wait to see how its received by users


so is it like try try again??


Emalicious, nice to be here after ages.


well, u shud most definitely get a new memory card, its not so hard to get, after all u do need it....

anyhow, hope ur phone doesn't bug u in the future!!!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.