2

Procrastination at its best!

Posted by Umema Siddiqi on Wednesday, April 18, 2007 in ,
Our exams finally ended on 16th April, and so did my fever and dry cough! Did I tell you that I wanted to have my Mid-Term exams real soon, so I could get rid of them. I actually want this semester to end quickly. I just can't study Research and Law! Errr!

Anyways. So, the day my exams started, I caught fever. And it was so high that I wanted to stay in bed for the whole day, but couldn't. I had to study. On Monday, April 16th, I got into bed around 1:30 pm and woke up at 5:30 pm. Did nothing. Slept again at 8:30 pm and woke up the next morning at 8:30!!! And woah, I was feeling so fresh, like I had never been sick. We had a day off, so, I cleaned my ultra-messy room, and slipped into bed again at 3 pm. Took a 3-hour nap. Never in my life have I slept so much after my exams. I was celebrating my independence! And I was loving it!! =)

Now, I'm feeling all fresh. No more taste of boiled eggs and Milk Pak in my mouth. I'm alive!

=)

|

2 Comments


u knw, i feel the same way, i just want to get this semester over with, so i cud begin a new life, the professional life...
ive grown so much tired of studying now... no more can i take it...

wish u the best ov luck wid ur studies...


ah the feeling after the mids are over is the best, you know I hated mids more than final :P (coz I usually sucked in mids :P)

anyhow once u r in a professional life you will miss uni days :) trust me.

boiled egg :O.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Fragile Girl - Umemalicious All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.